Repair Solutions You Won’t Find Anywhere Else
Innodyne Systems specializes in composite and metallic structures including flight controls, doors & fairings, radomes, wing leading edges, nacelles, engine exhaust and various mechanical assemblies. And while we know many shops advertise these capabilities, we take them to a new level.
From our work with exotic materials like Twintex and Feltmetal to our Repair Specifications for products from notoriously difficult OEMs, we are routinely able to tell customers “yes” who have heard “no” everywhere else.
- Fabrication and Repair With a Wide Variety of Exotic Materials
- Independent FAA DER and Repair Specifications
- Expedited Services to Meet AOG Schedules
- Quick Response on New Part Numbers
Specializing in Airframe Component Repair
- Landing Gear Doors
- Leading Edges
- Wing Tips
- Flight Controls
- Engine Inlets
- Engine Cowls
- Thrust Reversers
- Exhaust Systems
- APU Silencing Systems
Significant Cost Savings With Independently Approved Repairs
- FAA/DER Repairs (both unique and generic) and lowest engineering charges in our segment of the industry
- Repair Specifications with multiple repair options which have been designed using 100+ unit histories
- Repairs incorporating tested and approved substitutes for materials routinely difficult to source
- Fabrication of many sub-assembly repair parts in house
Get your repairs done the right way the first time.
Contact us below to find out what we can do for you.